Hitched, an all-new standalone MM romantic comedy from USA Today bestselling author Lucy Lennox and May Archer is now available!
Former Marine Percy “Champ” Champion has never encountered a problem he can’t handle. Flying bullets? Daring jungle rescues? Building Champion Security from the ground up? Making people seriously regret using his hated first name? No problem. He’s gotten the job done without a hitch each and every time.
But it turns out there are some situations Champ can’t handle alone, like:
• Going undercover as a wedding planner to retrieve some missing cartel data in time to avert an international crisis.
• Keeping his jerk of an ex from threatening his business.
• Preventing Quinn Taffet, Licking Thicket’s gorgeous, charming new wedding planner—and Champ’s fake fiancé—from getting into danger… or from getting the wrong idea about their relationship.
• Fighting the pull that lands him in Quinn’s bed night after night, despite his very best intentions.
• Stopping the pun-happy matchmakers of the Thicket from destroying the sane, well-ordered life he’s built for himself.
• And, most troubling of all, protecting his traitorous heart from all the romance in the air.
In short, Champ needs an extraction plan ASAP before he finds himself well and truly… hitched.
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/30G2xIY
Meet Lucy Lennox
Lucy Lennox is finally putting good use to that English Lit degree earned way back in the 1900s.
She stays up way too late each night reading M/M romance because she is a sucker for a good story.
Connect with Lucy
Stay up to date with Lucy by joining her mailing list: https://bit.ly/3fSX6e7
Meet May Archer
May is an M/M author who lives in Boston. She spends her days raising three incredibly sarcastic children, finding inventive ways to drive her husband crazy, planning beach vacations, avoiding the gym, reading M/M romance, and occasionally writing it.